Swan Stabilizers International has the experience and capability to undertake urban and rural road construction projects in accordance with proven safety, environmental and quality management systems. We have built a reputation for quality, timely and on budget delivery that results in repeat business from our council, civil contractor and government agency clients.
We take a collaborative approach to service delivery, actively liaising with clients to ensure we plan works in consideration of safety, quality and environmental management and specific site requirements. All works are undertaken to the highest safety standards, with our Integrated Management System being aligned with Australian standards.
Swan Stabilizers has extensive experience in constructing to client requirements, including Main Roads WA and local government authority specifications and guidelines, and mining company standards. We seek to continuously improve our services, keeping up-to-date with changing standards and industry best practice.
Our road and civil construction capabilities include:
- Construction of roads to Main Roads WA and local government specifications, including subgrade and basecourse construction and final trim
- Installation of drainage and culverts
- Airstrips and taxiways
- Construction of haul, access and gravel roads
- Services relocation
- Barrier, guidepost and signage installation
- Line marking
- Streetscaping, including landscaping and installation of roadside furniture.