Swan Traffic Management delivers quality traffic management services to councils, civil construction companies and government departments and agencies. Our team of traffic control specialists plan and execute safe, reliable and efficient traffic control solutions to ensure safety is maintained for all workers, road users and the community.
- Traffic control services for any size working area that requires physical safety control measures to be maintained professionally
- Design of traffic management plans for any size working area regardless of season, weather or terrain
- Consultation of traffic planning requirements for any task requiring a safe working cordon in order to protect people, equipment or machinery
- Onsite planning, assessment and advice in relation to the working area and the interconnected hazards exposed by pedestrians, workers and vehicles
- Permit applications for road corridor authorisation submitted to the relevant government organisations
- Onsite monitoring systems to record traffic counting and data collection services
- Traffic equipment hire including traffic signals, variable message sign boards, arrow boards, temporary fencing and crash barriers.